with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

Jul 7, 2009

Sweetest Thug Ever

Ever since his draft from Georgetown University to the 76ers back in 1996 (which by the way, he was the very first player chosen in the NBA draft that year!), I have been obsessed with the Mr. Allen HOTT Iverson. Obsessed! I don't give a flying fuck about all the haters, shit-talkers, the controversy, nor his run-ins with the law ... and so doesn't he! Despite the sad fact that he is clearly not in his prime anymore, he is STILL a great player regardless! He is the man, an MVP, and my very own babyface thug. And although he is still struggling to find himself a home, I will follow him as I did all these years from the Sixers to the Nuggets and to the Pistons.

I love this short video complication of AI's street ball and on the court crossovers. Props to the dude who made it because he chose one tight ass song! It's by Mr J. Medeiros called "Silent Earth (an Ohmega Watts remix). Both of these artists/producers are off the hook!



The following video shows a more personal and a much sweeter side to him. *sigh* This was taken today at a press conference regarding his scholarship program. It tears me up every time I watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment