Hard Rock Hotel Pool (also known as the infamous "Rehab" on Sundays here in Vegas) hosted their 2nd Annual Pepper Concert. Thanks to Spy On Vegas, I got myself a free ticket to the concert! Yeeeeaaaahh!
Event: Pepper
Location: Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock Hotel Poolside
Status: General admission turned VIP Cabana
Price: Free
Location in Crowd: Less then 15 ft. from band at eye level
Companion: JohnRoss & Pete
I'm a HUGE fan of Pepper! They are my favorite Reggae Rock band. For one reason, they're from originally Kailua-Kona, Hawaii! For the main reason ... they independently play good fkn music!
I was so excited to see them. Knowing they probably won't perform until 9pm that night, I made sure I was poolside no later than 7pm sharp. There were so many people! As the time ticked, I walked my way towards the front of the pit. Mind you I was suffering from stink, sticky-bodied, drunk people! It's a good thing my friend's a security guard and bumped us to the closest VIP cabana to the stage! And thank gawd I wasn't in the pit because once Pepper came on stage, it was chaotic. The mosh pit was beyond CRAZY! The show was GREAT not to mention all Pepper members were wearing nothing but their surf shorts and their instrument. Sweaty bodies on stage... hot? Oooowee,YES, esp. Kaleo!

They performed one of my favorite tracks of theirs ... "Crazy Love" from their 2006 "No Shame" album ... it was SO FKN AWESOME!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment