with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

Dear Happy-tarded,

We know you hate the world. We know how much you hate school. We know how bad you hate your job or your boss. We know you how many times you tweet "fml." We know how much of a bitch she is or how big of an asshole he was to you. We know you hate where you live. So shut the fuck up already.

People who complain way too much or are over critical or negative all the time irritates the shit outta me. It's one of my biggest pet peeves! Seriously! I mean, why can't people just be happy? Why can't people just look at the brighter things in life? Why can't people make the best of what they got? I know we all shouldn't just settle or be content with what we have because we have the possibility to thrive for more! But why can't you temporarily be content in hopes to achieve something greater for the future? Because last I heard, complaining won't give you anything but wrinkles, gray hair, and a high blood pressure.

What triggered me to all this rant? One example, I'm always hearing people bitch and cry about how much they hate Hawaii. Who hates Hawaii? Apparently some people do! 1) You "have" to be there because you go to school/work there, 2) Suck it up and make the most of the time you got there , 3) if you continue complaining about the hot weather, not having decent Mexican food, or missing out on things going on in your home city, just savor your sour rant and leave!!!

I mean, I currently live in Vegas and it's not my favorite place nor I know I don't want Vegas to be my final destination. I dislike the hot summer weather or the absence of greenery or the ocean, but what can I do right?! There is a reason why I'm here. There are goals I want to accomplish so I deal with it! And although I don't personally believe Vegas is "me" I just make the best of it while I'm here. I see the positive side - like how much I enjoy the night life or the pool parties or the snow. I love the fact that everything is everywhere or convenient. I love how everything is cheap and affordable.

But being from Hawaii, I am bias. I mean, I LOVE my home. I love where I grew up. I am proud of my aloha spirit. In this time of my life right now, I know can't go back there to live but I still miss and love it there. It's my home so please don't tell me how much you hate it because I'm sure all the other locals are thinking and feeling exactly how I am. How about I say I hate your fkn city! Your city sucks! Damm smog and snobby bitches in LA! Damm shetty fog and hella homeless in SF! Damm mean fkn people in New York! Damm depressing rain in Seattle! How about I live and talk mad shit about your city?! Irritating right?! Like you wanna tell me to get out the fuck out right?!

Please, next time, watch what you say. Some people won't care, some people might be hurt, and others might be as irritated and pissed as I am. So suck it up cuz you know you ain't there forever. Make the most and best outta what you have. Cuz I kid you not, once you go back to your home, I know for a fact how much you will miss the local food, the warm weather, the tropical beaches, and the positive relaxing vibe.

So shut up or get the fuck outta here,
Happy-Go-Lucky

1 comments:

½ Man ½ Amazin' said...

AMEN. "ALOHA SERVED DAILY." -Fitted slogan. *Shaka Sistah!

Post a Comment