We LOVE days off... especially when you get to share your days offs with good company. Tranny, Mari, & I decided to have a fun filled wet and wild Wednesday!! Our agenda consisted of errands, a light lunch, shopping at Town Square, Bare pool with a good tanning sesh and a few iced cold patron mojitos. However, we ended up doing errands, getting lost while doing errands (because of me - which I don't even know why I volunteered to navigate when I have no sense of direction whatsoever) and a great lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (which is thee best all you can eat salad, fruit, soup, pasta, pastry breads, and frozen yogurt & brownies). Unfortunately, we weren't able to go to Bare pool! Bare pool was closed because it was raining.... hard! It never rains in Vegas! NEVER!... and of all days?! I guess we got the wet part of the Wednesday taken of. Haha.
Instead we stayed on the strip and did some window shopping and tried on $400 bikinis and $300 heels. We then decided to head to Town Square for some real shopping. Bought a few good items at H&M... I'm loving their sales right now! Then the highlight of our day was dinner. We decided to eat the Kabuki, a Japanese Restaurant at Town Square. This place has a fine dining vibe without the fine dining prices!! Food was outrageously GOOD! Highly recommended!!!



This Seafood Hibachi that was sizzling over miso was one of the their best dishes!! It included everything from grilled onions, bean sprouts, juicy shitake mushrooms, prawns, scallops, squid, and clams. And of course, extra of their special miso sauce! Tell me you didn't just drool down your chin right now?! OMG... it was SO GOOD!


3 comments:
OMGAAAAAH that looks so good I HATE U
please take me to the sushi spot
dont show pregnant people good food... it gets them crazy..then angry!! heehee
Post a Comment