The roomies, homies, and I took a mini vakay and adventured off to Knotts Berry Farm last weekend. I haven't been to an amusement park in ages! In fact, it's been almost 5 years! And although I was invited to the WTForks?! Road to New Moon in Vancouver by Rach (and wished I could have gone)... I'm super HAPPY I got this blooding rushing experience at the amusement park with my Vegas fam! It was absolutely FUN!
Roomie Love

The Xcelerator... Omg THE XCELERATOR!!! The scariest thing about this ride is not just the fact that it's going at a speed of 82mph with a 90 degree drop, but knowing that you only being held by a fkn lap bar!! JUST a lap bar! It was CRAZY! They also had a video camera for each row and Iwas caught swearing up a storm throughout the ride! No surprise there.

The Boomerang! This ride goes forward AND backwards. It was fun until the ride went backwards and got most of us feeling nauseated.

Waiting in line for the Timber Mountain Log Ride similar to Splash Mountain at Disney!


We even got to see a free Frankie J concert and it was surprisingly good. I got my fix of cotton candy. I never got to see Snoopy. We toured the whole park more than twice. We took hella pictures. Some of us got a really bad tan. BUT all of us, had loads of FUN!
We ended our adventure at the Knotts Berry Farm Chicken Dinner Restaurant. They're known for their YUMMY chicken and fresh homemade biscuits! I don't really care for biscuits, but these were so soft and so tasty! BEST biscuits EVER! ALL this plus soup, salad, and dessert for only $12.95!
What a deal!!!
What a deal!!!

2 Things why I'd go back: The Xcelerator and The Biscuits
1 comments:
THE XCELERATOR I WANT TO GO ON RIGHT NOW !!!!
Post a Comment