with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

May 11, 2009

Bust(A) Track Leak

On Music Mondays, I got a special delivery from Mama Mary Rach ... a song, "Decision." It's been my track of the week and been on constant repeat like it's the only song on my Ipod shuffle. "Decision" also features a few of my fave, John Legend, Mary J. Blige, Common, amd Jamie Foxx. This smooth groove song, similar to many of Musiq Soulchild's tracks, gets my head bopping and smile going until the very end. After the long stressful week I've just experienced, this track still makes me feeling oh so groovy. Turn up the volume because you MUST listen to this track! I LOVE IT!



In fact, it's a track leak from Busta's new album, "Back On My B.S." that drops next week (May 19, 2009). Although it's been a while since I've bought one of his albums and although his style of music has unfortunately grown out of me, I still give him mad credit. He's been working on this album for so hard and for so long that the album was originally supposed to come out as early as December 4, 2007!!



"Back On My B.S." was produced by a multitude of producers like DJ Scratch, the Neptunes, Dr. Dre, and Mike Shinoda. There is even an outstanding number of artists featured on the album ranging from T.I., to Estelle, to Common, and even to Linkin Park. I plan on buying this album even if it's for that one song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment