Being home alone for the past two nights in a row was bittersweet. I don't know if it's because it's the weekend or the time of month when estrogen levels increase but either way, it's killing my peace of mind and running my emotions. Being in a house full of roommates, I usually love being home alone. The silence, the quiet, the peace, the privacy. Just me, the dog, and the television or good book. But tonight I feel more alone than usual. Kinda of like Tom Hanks in "Cast Away" but not that psychotically lonely.It's been a long while since I felt this way... maybe a couple of years -- or less. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. Maybe it's because I was surrounded by many people for the past 3 weeks. Maybe I'm just being too emo. Maybe I'm over analyzing and worrying too much. Or maybe I'm just really homesick. Either way, I have to get outta this hole and bring that positivity back up quick.
2 comments:
While im a phone call away, in reality i wish i within a two feet perimeter
Nice blog.Checkout my blog @ realswagexclusive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment