Last night, we celebrated Mari's dirrrrrty 30's!!! I love celebrating birthdays, especially when they're one of my girls. Not only because I love my girls to death but because we throw the best and most fun parties. It may not always involve renting out a club but one thing we've always done was create a theme for the celebration. It would be either just color schemes or decades or other random themes. Last night, the theme was "50's Glam." Polka dot dress, big curls, red lipstick, and my fake mole. Getting ready was the fun part and partying was the crazy part.
We had dinner at Switch Steakhouse in Encore. Food was great and the ambiance was amazing. The walls of the restaurant and music literally switched every 20 minutes. It felt like I was in 4 different restaurants in one sitting. The party continued at XS with a table next to Three Six Mafia and 2 bottles of Patron and a bottle of Goose. Finished all bottles like they were water and danced all night 'til I wanted to throw my red pumps in the fkn pool. The night was FUNtastic!


4 comments:
la la la love all the red lips at the end
You look so Ilocano!=)
On the other hand, you look so sexy and pretty! In Tagalog, ang ganda mo! Parang artista si Gail! Ang cute mo! =).......
Thank you girls!! xoxo
Post a Comment