with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

Sep 19, 2009

John Legend Concert

Event: John Legend Concert
Date: September 18, 2009
Location: Red Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
Status: General Admission
Price: $84 (and worth every cent!)
Location in Crowd: 3rd row from the stage; Poolside
Companion: Laur & Jae

John Legend. Vocally talented and a Hottie... what more can I say?! This Grammy winner sweetheart sang my heart away at his intimate poolside concert. Only a few feet away with my mouth open and drooling, I was in love. He performed all of my (and probably every one's) favorites! He also did a few covers of Michael Jackson's hits and it was genuinely touching!


Performing "Stay With You" melted my soul...

"...Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you..."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll stay with you =)

Post a Comment