with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

I am absolutely in love with mother nature! Back in Hawaii, admiring nature, camping, hiking, and being at the beach was my norm. Moving from the ocean to the dessert was one of the hardest for me to take. I love love love vibrant flowers, grass, and trees, floating clouds, breathtaking sunsets and sunrises, the blue ocean, the warm sun with cool breezes, the bright stars, practically almost every nature thing out there.

So going to SF was a great relief for the nature deprived. The BF and I had a mini picnic in the middle of Golden Gate Park. 'Twas a very beautiful day that it seemed as if the whole San Francisco was under the sun. The park was filled with bbqs, volleyballs and footballs, pets, and the most random people (it's SF of course). We sat under the warm sun eating freshly made banana lumpia and iced boba while listening to live music.


The BF and I also made a random stop at a lookout just in time to watch the sun kiss the water. It was beautiful. Photo isn't as spectacular but I do give my iphone some credit.


The sun isn't always shinning in the city. So my family and some friends spent the day inland where the sun almost always shine and the summer heat is almost never less that 75degrees.


One of my most favorite part of my trip was hiking at Muir Woods!! Being that the closest thing I get to seeing trees are the 1-2 slim and dehydrated ones outside of homes, so you could imagine how stoked I was. Because Muir Woods was started in 1908, I was in complete awe! I swear I thought my camera was gonna break from taking so many pictures. But the pictures cannot not even justify how beautiful the trees are! These redwoods and douglas furs are humongous... in both height and width!! Breathing in the fresh, crisp, moist, air made me feel oh so brand new. The BF and I did a moderate hike which even with the cool air made me break a sweat. We reached the top and it was stunning! I mean to see the forest of cascading trees right before you... wow!



i hella <3 SF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment