After a long awaited season, my kick off finally started late last month.
The playbook is filled with strategies and I never felt this confident.
Crowd is roaring and cheering just behind the side lines.
Confidence and motivation is at its highest level.
As the quarterback, nothing and no one can get me sacked.
I throw the ball and my dreams will be spiraling towards the end zone.
As a wide receiver, no obstacle can tackle me to the ground.
There is no such thing as out of bounds, penalties, and incomplete passes.
Forget the downs 'cause I'm be pulling a hail mary on this bitch!
There is no room for failure. No space for disappointments.
And not if, but when I make that touchdown, you can watch me do my game winning dance!
The playbook is filled with strategies and I never felt this confident.
Crowd is roaring and cheering just behind the side lines.
Confidence and motivation is at its highest level.
As the quarterback, nothing and no one can get me sacked.
I throw the ball and my dreams will be spiraling towards the end zone.
As a wide receiver, no obstacle can tackle me to the ground.
There is no such thing as out of bounds, penalties, and incomplete passes.
Forget the downs 'cause I'm be pulling a hail mary on this bitch!
There is no room for failure. No space for disappointments.
And not if, but when I make that touchdown, you can watch me do my game winning dance!
Yeeeeeaaaaah! See you on the greener side of the field!!
[ps. And on another note, today is the first day of the NFL season! Happiness all around.]

1 comments:
its going to be an undefeated season for you =)
Post a Comment