with electric love

....gailsfknawesome

Feb 28, 2011

47 months

Today marks 47 months that the bf and I have been together. That means next month, it'll be 4 years. OMG, 4 YEARS!! I still trip because the longest relationship I've ever been in was about 3. 4 years is hella long and for a long distance one at that!! I have a whole other blog post on long distance relationships but I'll finish my draft on that for another time. Anyway, I'm definitely not complaining. Time with him and us went by quick and it was filled with nothing but rainbows and unicorns. I never wrote about it but we went to Arizona for our anniversary last year and it was AMAZING. I also wrote him a poem and it went a little something like this (ps. if your a hiphop fan like us, you'd understand how this poem was inspired):


A Quest Called Love

Sake drinkers and Midnight Marauders
Looking for the possibility of love
8 Million Stories over the phone
Laughs and random thoughts were spoken of

People trippin’ and Buggin’Out
But didn’t let that keep us back
Holding down our Common Ground
The Scenario made ‘em yak

You caught my heart in an instant
With your stylistic swag and Word Play
Never the Same Ol Thing with you
Whether we’re Separate/Together everyday

There wasn’t The Chase nor The Pressure
Only bliss, happiness, and elation
I became your Bonita Applebum
And you became my Electric Relaxation

We’re each other’s musical guru
A radio station we’ll Start It Up
The beat, the soul, the Jazz (We’ve Got)
The Lyrics To Go, The hip and The Hop

Oh My God you give me goose bumps
With the great Hot Sex you Give Me
Take you ‘round the world on Excursions
While you Get A Hold of Da Booty

3 years later still got Mind Power
We Keep It Rollin’ and Keep It Moving
Always knew we’d Find a Way
To maintain a lifetime fling of this sweeeeeet ... Vivrant Thing

P.S.
Baby, you’re the jelly to my Jam
The Butter to my knife
You’re the always to my forever
And The Love of my life

1 comments:

Jayceone said...

the best 47 Months of my life. I look forward to many more I Love You Forever! =)

Post a Comment