Grouch & Eligh has done it again. They just dropped a brand spankin' new video, "!BOOM!" from their latest album, "Say G&E!" This video features Slug of Atmosphere and is produced by Amplive of Zion I. Also in the video are Aesop Rock, Mistah FAB, Bored Stiff, The Bayliens, BAS1, and DJ Fresh. I swear the director, Matt Hobbs, made this simple black and white video more vibrant than the colors of a rainbow! The head bangin' intro already gets you sitting at the side of your seat. Then as soon as the Grouch spits his shit, you'll feel a lil hyphy and can't help but move your body. And I still can't get over the fact Eligh is still Eligh. His flow still smooth and word play still sick.
Keep it coming guys!
3 comments:
(Sorry about earlier ccomment)
Excellent song, I'll have to google these guys.
Awesome blog! I'm following.
C. Williams
http://g1status.blogspot.com/
Hey Wealth... THANKS! yeah, this guys are sick. loved them from the beginning. hope you got their latest album. i love it!
I'm gonna follow your blog too! =)
Post a Comment