This past weekend, one of my roomies celebrated his 30th Birthday at Magic Mountain in Cali. I helped them load the rental car before they all left. I was unable to get off so I was left…. home alone. This hasn’t been the first time I was home alone so I wasn’t scared at all. I watched a movie and read a book. It was actually nice and peaceful. I got ready for bed, turned off all the lights, and laid in bed. It was 1am.
Not more than 5 minutes later, I heard a weird noise coming from the front of the house… either the room next door or the room downstairs. It sounded like shifting of things next to a wall. The first thing that came into my mind was, “uhhhh what’s that? Is someone here?” I laid in silence trying to analyze the sounds. I wasn’t sure if it was a spirit I was hearing or a real person. Then, Kazu, who was in the hallway upstairs started barking and growling (just like he does when someone rings the door bell of when someone is outside). I thought to myself, “holyshit, he heard it too!!” My gut feeling was that it was a real person. I started panicking, called the bf, and whispered that I was hearing things. I heard the same noise again. I got up… turned on all the lights upstairs. Kazu continued to bark and was ready to head down the stairs, thinking I was gonna go down too. I was NOT gonna go the fuck down! Hell the fuck no! I only had mace and a pair of boxing gloves to protect myself. I was soooo freaked out!!! I decided to sleep in my cousin’s room as she has a lock on the door. It was 3am. I could not sleep!!
When I got home from work the following day, I didn't dare to go to the gym alone. I didn’t even want to leave the house. Before sunset, I checked all the doors and windows to make sure everything was locked. Some windows in the living room were unlocked, but we had a party the weekend before so I wasn’t surprised.
I was indeed surprised that our guestroom right downstairs of my room was unlocked. No one really goes into that room!! I found the blinds moved as well. My first thought, “they fkn tried to break in through this window!!!” I was again freaked out!
Luckily my homie who is in the military (with a gun) came over and kept me company and slept over. I wasn’t as scared but I was still uncomfortable. I had a hard time sleeping again.
Although there was no property damage or no one was physically hurt, I felt so violated. This is our fkn home you bastards! Don’t you dare try to come in and do something really dumb!! What makes me even angrier were that no stranger would break into a big house with the driveway full of cars!! So my conclusion was that, it was one of our neighbors or someone who saw us load bags in the rental, thinking the house would be empty. Those fkn assholes!
I know times are tough… but some people are just fkn desperate! Go get yourself a job so you don’t have to break in people’s houses you ass wipe fuck! I don’t know how people can do that. I really don’t. But it happens and we have to be careful. I’m thankful Kazu and I weren’t hurt. I’m thankful I have great friends who care.
My friend Ryan told me to write on a piece of paper and tape it to the window, “I DARE YOU TO COME BACK, BITCH!” Haha. I’m really tempted to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is.
me. my thoughts. my love for life. and my passion for music.
Find me.
Your Pick.
- Music for My Soul (37)
- Friendship (15)
- Better than Love (14)
- Travels (14)
- Pieces of Me (13)
- Quotations/Poetry (12)
- Foodgasm (11)
- Concerts (10)
- Hawaii Will Always Be Home (7)
- Viva Las Vegas (7)
- Music Mondays (5)
- Thicker Than Water (5)
- Bitchasaurus (4)
- Just For Kicks (4)
- Mind Stimulating Thoughts (4)
- For the Love of Sports (2)
Showing Some Love.
- Asiaticmajic
- Aubergine Atelier
- Chiwawa Wid Bite
- Coty Gonzales
- Creed Chameleon
- Dulce Photo
- Feed the Hippoes
- Girls Are The New Boys
- Jaybizzels
- JayceOne
- K3V11N
- Looking Through the Glass
- nonsensical nomenclature
- Raaachem
- Rewriting the HI Life
- See Ya Trick
- Spanky Jones
- Thoughts In Process
- What The Forks?!
- What the Hellz
Followers.
Disclaimer.
All music/music videos that are presented on this blog site are for entertainment purposes only. It is to encourage financial support to these talented artists by buying their albums from musical fans such as ourselves.
0 comments:
Post a Comment